- Factory Plan approval
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Mock Drills
- Factory License
- On-Site Emergency Plan
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- License Renewal
- Job Safety Analysis
- Annual Compliance Report (Form 27)
- Safety Audit
- HAZOP Study
- Equipment Testing (Form 11 and 13)
What do we do?
- Following standard industry quality norms, our dedicated staff has years of experience in delivering the best factory license and compliance services to industry leaders.
- We have been catering to diverse industries from textile industries, paper, pharmaceutical, paint factories, veterinary industries, and much more along with looking after their legal compliance works for more than a decade.
- Our expertise involves a pragmatic approach in providing all forms of factory approvals and compliance listed below ensuring smooth core business processing for you.
The Factory Act, 1948 has set certain laws regarding hours of labor and sanitation, age of commencing work, safety rules, methods of remuneration, etc. The Factory Inspectors visit factory plants anytime to check whether all the laws are complied with. If they find any violation of laws, the company can face legal action. Hence, having these licenses and time-to-time renewal is very important.
It takes a lot of time investment to get all the necessary factory licenses for your business. Companies can save time and effort by hiring professional Factory Licence and Compliance services who can take care of all the licensing and compliance formalities on behalf of the company. The experts understand the complexities of Labour law compliance and Industrial compliance laws in India and make sure your business processes continue smoothly without any legal obstacles. In such a way, organizations can focus more on core business and receive all vital licenses at the doorstep.