- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Softeners
- DM Plant
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- RO Plant
- Modification & Revamping
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Operation and Maintenance
- Feasibility Report Study
What do we do?
- A pioneer in water treatment services all over India with 500+ satisfied businesses.
- A plethora of wastewater treatment options from sewage treatment for houses/societies, effluent treatment for industries, etc.
- Wastewater treatment plant maintenance (AMC) services carried out by the most experienced technicians of the trade.
- Obtaining legal permits easily, prompt delivery of systems, competent and professional training from installation to service, with solution-oriented responses to complex problems.
It allows industries as well as residential societies to manage all the wastewater before releasing it into the environment. The process removes total suspended solids, total dissolved solids, and synthetic chemicals from the wastewater making it ready for recycling or releasing into the environment.
Failing to treat wastewater can cause major harm to the environment and the health of people, animals. Hence, discharging polluted wastewater can cause your facility to incur heavy fines. Government authorities can take strong legal actions if legal water treatment processes are not followed. It is advisable to hire and setup water treatment plant services to take care of all the operations.